Thursday, July 9, 2009

A little UPDATE!!!

Well well well!!
So Kacey is back up here working, he was in St. George... I miss him working down there though.. Now I dont get to see my 'GIRLS'!! Sad... I miss you Cass, Harlo & Jess!!! OMG... & I MISS In N Out Burger!!!
So we went to Burley Idaho the last weekend of June!! Sad to say that I did NOT take any pics... This year we left Lil Miss Sevyn home with grandma & grandpa, she is NOT all about speratic noises & the boats are SO LOUD!! & it is usually SO hot there that she would have been MISERABLE!! We go there every year for the boat races... Kaceys grandpa & uncle used to race!! RIP Grandpa Faulkner & Lance!!! Kaceys grandpa died the year Kacey was born so he didn't get to know him!! & Lance was the GREATEST of ALL time, he held the FASTEST record up until a year ago & he also holds 1 or 2 other records that have NOT been beat yet!! He passed away Thanksgiving Day 7 years ago doing what he LOVED racing boats!! He left behind a GORGEOUS little girl.. Rylee!!
So every year the Faulkner clan goes to Burley for the Bill & Lance Faulkner Memorial race... @ this race the winner gets to take the 'Faulkner Family Trophy' home for the year & they also win a MINK coat, SO this race is a BIG race!! So now that Lance is gone, Ty Newton races the SS70 boat!! I must say this man is AMAZING... He makes racing boats look SO easy!! Good racing Ty, your amazing!

3 comments:

cassidy said...

whaaa I miss you!! Seriously, what are we going to do? Talk my husband to moving there? OKAY!! we're trying to plan a girls trip up there, so I'll let you know. LOVES!!

The Leatherberry's said...

I have family in Burley! That's so funny how everyone somehow seems to have some sort of tie to Burley ID! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! I can't believe you didn't take any pictures! But I love your blog and your kiddoes are so cute!!!

The Leatherberry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.