Thursday, July 24, 2008

How it all started!

Welcome to our blog!! Well it pretty much all started back in 2003.... where does the time go!! Me & Kacey met through mutal friends.... I was dating someone else when I first saw Kacey, he had just had surgery on his foot & was wearing a 'boot' (how cute!!) we were hanging out over at our friend Ryans! & Kacey was getting ready to leave, I was so sad that he was leaving (sad..... for my boyfriend @ the time ha ha)! Well as the summer went by & a couple fun trips up the canyon with all our friends, it was a couple months later him & his friends would come visit me at 5-7-9! Finally, Kacey asked me for my number! He had called me & asked me to go out with him, I would dog him to go to the gym (that happened a quite a few times.... sorry babe!) but he never gave up, he kept calling & calling & coming to see me at work & then we finally hung out & have been together pretty much ever since! We are getting married next summer! I am so excited to start planning! We have 2 beautiful kids! Kjord is 7 & going into the 2nd grade & Sevyn is 2 months! Kacey is a plumber & lucky me, I am a 'stay at home mama'!

1 comment:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

So glad you're getting a BLOG after all this time!
LUBZ ur GUTS!
xOxOxO